Aqualung Express Fins with Spring Straps
The heart of the Express ADJ is a highly elastic “armadillo” hinge at the base of the blade. Like the Power Bands of the Slingshot, it absorbs energy during the power stroke and releases at the end of the kick cycle to maximize thrust.
These open-heel fins are an excellent choice for cold and temperate water divers who need a powerful, compact blade.
Spring straps make getting your fins on and off easy and make broken rubber straps a thing of the past.
- The blade connects halfway back on the foot pocket at the Mid-Foot Flex Joint. This eliminates hyper-extension of the toes and ankles
- The foot pocket is not only comfortable, but provides different thickness zones which properly secure the foot to the blade for maximum energy transfer
- Rubber side ribs channel the water down the length of the fin minimizing the spill-over effect
- The spring strap offers a soft TPR heel pad along with Aqua Lung’s own proprietary buckles
- Over-sized, anti-slip rubber pads on the bottom of the fin
Small (>9), Regular (10-12), Large/X Large (13+)
Remember, if you order a pair of fins and you're not happy or they are the wrong size, simply return them to us for an exchange or full refund, no worries!
Buy Now and receive FREE SHIPPING!