Scubapro EverDry 4
Stay warm and dry with a Dry Suit.
Diving in a drysuit with appropriate undergarments means you're always warm and comfy, no matter how cold the water.
If you can't afford a made to measure trilaminate dry suit then this has to be the best option on the market.
We've had 7 years experience with this suit in our school, personal use and with our customers. It's a fantastic solid suit.
- Available in Mens and Ladies sizing
- It's warm with 4mm high density neoprene which maintains optimal thermal insulation. This means that you don't need thick bulky undergarments underneath. We use Fourth Element Thermoclines or Xerotherm as our undergarments with this suit.
- Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves
- Reversed constuction neoprene wrist seals for no-leak insulation and comfort. If the seals don't quite fit we can arrange for these to be adjusted (additional cost)
- Dry back zipper with exterior neoprene protection flap
- Elastic, adjustable and removable suspenders
- This drysuit has neoprene socks, therefore an over-boot will be required.
- Two Years Warranty