Rob Allen GT Timberline Rollerguns from
Rob Allen GT Timberline Rollerguns
Due Summer 2022
There’s always been some debate among spearfishing enthusiasts over what material is best to use for speargun barrels. Some argue that wood is better because its increased density helps reduce recoil. Others say that carbon is superior because it’s lightweight and resistant to flexing. The Rob Allen Timberline Roller Gun has both of these features, so you get the best of both worlds.
The All-New Rob Allen Timberline Roller Speargun uses a hybrid type barrel combining the virtues of both Wood and Carbon to create an industry first. This super-accurate Speargun is the Top of the Rob Allen Range featuring the industry best Rob Allen Carbon Barrel reinforced with a Mahogany Wood over sleeve which gives further strength and reduces recoil.
Perfectly balanced, the speargun deploys a Cuttlebone shape which helps streamline the Speargun when tracking your fish and then gives perfect stability upon firing for incredible accuracy, this hydrodynamic shape that reduces the barrel’s vertical profile making the speargun much easy to move through the water.
All of the above with the added benefit of a Roller design ensuring the utmost power-to-length ratio makes this the perfect allrounder equally comfortable for in-shore Reef diving or offshore targeting Trophy Sized Pelagics!
Timberline Roller Gun 90-110cm Speargun Features
- Hybrid Barrel utilising the world-renown Rob Allen Carbon Barrel with a Mahogany oversleeve to improve strength, rigidity and increase accuracy
- Rigged with quality Black 400lb monofilament and a Gun Bungee with Snap Clip
- Cuttlebone shaped barrel offers a hydrodynamic shape that reduces the barrel’s vertical profile making the speargun much easy to move through the water
- The new improved Rob Allen Vecta 2 Trigger and Handle is the industry’s most popular trigger mechanism
- Features the industry-leading Rob Allen Roller muzzle ensuring the utmost power to length performance, making this the perfect all-round speargun for a variety of fish from Reef to large offshore Pelagic Species
- Fitted with a 7.5mm double notch Spring Steel Shaft
- Rigged with Dyneema Shooting line to reduce Roller muzzle wrap and also fitted with a Gun Bungy and Snap Clip
- The roller features Ceramic Nitride Bearings that improve Roller Head efficiency by up to 20%
- Available Gun sizes 90cm, 100cm, 110cm
- Includes Low Profile 40m Reel with Ant-Line
- Every gun is Handcrafted
- Individually custom balanced speargun
- RA lifetime warranty
Reel sold seperately