PADI Freediver Course
Learn To Freedive
Freediving is about inward power, discipline and control. If you’ve always wanted to enter the underwater world quietly, on your own terms, staying as long as your breath allows and see the world beneath the waves then this is where it starts.
Freediving exposes us to like minded people and so you can make new friends, both human and aquatic when you learn to dive with us.
You will enjoy seeing lots of aquatic animals, some may come and say hello, some will shy away from you as we are pretty big.
To enroll in a PADI Freediver course you must be at least 15 years old. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with snorkeling, skin diving or freediving is required.
Younger than 15? 12 year olds and older can enroll in the PADI Basic Freediver course
- Our Freedive instructor is a full time dedicated passionate freediver
- We have our own indoor on-site heated training pool and changing facilities with showers. We may use another local pool as part of the course.
- We train in small groups with a max of 8 students per instructor
- Location in central Whangarei with on-site training pool and full retail store
- PLUS we offer all of our students a discount on all dive equipment bought from us