• Speargun for all types of fishing (blue water, wait and ambush, bottom fishing and indian hunting, etc)
• Open head for a excellent visibility down the target line.
• Neutral with shaft in place
• Does not cause wrist discomfort during long fishing sessions in choppy water.
• Very positive without the shaft after firing (keep the line quite tight).
• Lateral movement facilitated by the cuttlefish-shaped polyurethane mould.
• The design and characteristics of the mould cast provide increased buoyancy and improved inertia upon release of the shaft.
• The volume and mass of the moulded-cast barrel limit the recoil effect experienced with powerful bands.
• Increased precision.
• The polyurethane moulded-cast aluminium barrel and integrated rail allow the shaft to glide without interference noise upon firing, and consequently delays or avoids triggering the fish's escape reflex.
• This specialised integral barrel, injected with polyurethane foam, entirely reduces shock noise from rocks during “wait and ambush” fishing, in currents or choppy water.
• Noise due to shock from various components against the barrel is also greatly decreased (powerband rings, metal wishbones, loading shaft, etc).
Beuchat Marlin Elite 1050 Speargun
Mad keen on spearfishing then this speargun could be yours!
The Beuchat Marlin Elite 1050 is a silent hi-tech speargun, ideal for the silent spearfishing hunter.
The latest edition to the Beuchat Marlin speargun Range… This neutrally buoyant and silent speargun is perfect for reef fishing and snapper snooping!
Features of the Beuchat Marlin Elite speargun include:
- Marlin Handle and Mechanism
- Interchangeable line release for either left or right handed Spearos
- 28mm aluminium barrell, with a polyurethane outer in a cuttlefish shape.
- Polyurethane reduces noice, and creates a neutrally buoyant Speargun
- 18.3mm Rapid Rubber with Tahitian wishbone
- 6.5mm Stainless steel shaft