Light and Motion Sola 1200 WFRS
The Perfect Light for hunters and photographers alike.
This edition of the SOLA light from Light and Motion is the perfect match for any budding or serious photographer, as well as the hunter gatherers..
The 1200 lumen white flood is perfect for allowing an underwater camera to focus and enough light for a video. It lights up the reef, reintroducing all of the lost colours so that we can enjoy scenic dive.
The 300 lumen red SPOT is perfect for the divers looking for crayfish who reside in cracks, under ledges and in amongst the kelp.
The red light doesn't affect our night vision and it doesn't seem to scare the crayfish back into their holes like white can.
Mounted on a hand mount leaves you free to use both of your hands.
Smart battery management dashboard has coloured LED’s to give you an indication of the remaining battery life. This means as the lights change colour, you can choose to reduce the power.
- Green light = 76% - 100%
- Amber = 56% - 75%
- Red = 0% - 50%
- 1200 lumen white flood and 300 lumen red Spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Depth Rated to 100 meters
- Red light is not visible to many underwater creatures, allowing a shooter to approach, focus, set up shot, and shoot with strobes without disturbing animal beforehand - Or a hunter to find a crayfish without scaring it with a bright light.
- A powerful LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
- Coloured Status LED for battery and mode indication for easy power management.
- Multiple imaging mounts available, including standard 1" photo ball, 1/2" Locline, and YS mount.
- Lockable switch
- Airplane safe mode
- Fully serviceable units.