- Patented design places lenses close to the face for vastly improved field-of-view
- Ultra low internal volume makes clearing fast and nearly effortless. It also reduces the upward pull caused by the buoyancy of a larger air space
- Advanced Fit Technology (AFT) uses bands of different textures around the edge of the skirt resulting in a superior seal against the face
- The mask skirt goes further back on the face increasing the contact surface between face and silicone skirt. This enhances the comfort and reduces the marks left behind on the face
- Compact shape reduces in-water drag and improves stability, especially when diving in a strong current
- Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customized and pinch-free fit
- Counter-posed push button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. The system is also easy to use when wearing gloves
- Wide headpiece on silicone strap conforms to the user’s head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- High-grade silicone material allows the facial skirt to flex and naturally mold around facial contours for a leak-free seal
- Shatterproof, tempered glass lenses suitable for diving and snorkeling meet ANSI standards
Remember before you use your mask for the first time it is a good idea to treat it with Sea Buff. This removes the silicone film that is applied to the mask during the manufacturing process and is the biggest contributor to a fogging mask.Once the mask has been treated then Sea Drops Anti Fog can be used before each dive or snorkel to keep the mask from fogging.
Aqualung Impression Mask
Are you after top quality but don't want to pay top dollar for your new dive mask?
Well you are in luck as we have the Aqualung Impression mask at an unprecedented low price of just $89, down from $169. That's a savings of $100 to spend on other things.