Aqualung i550C Dive Computer - Bluetooth
The i550C is defined by its rugged, straightforward approach in an easy-to-use console with Bluetooth
The i550C is an easy-to-use, rugged and versatile dive computer perfect for both new and seasoned divers alike. Equipped with a comprehensive suite of features, including gas integration, Nitrox and Gauge modes, backlight technology and gas time remaining in an easy-to-read, large face console, it allows you to focus on your dive. The i550C is easily customizable, with an optional quick disconnect for convenient storage and a top mount compass, making this computer the sure choice for your dive kit.
- 3 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer)
- User changeable battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes. CR2450 battery.
- Gas integrated. Tank Pressure is easy to read in the large face screen. Our patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management
- Backlighting. For easy reading in low light
Other Main Features
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for additional safety
- Pre-dive planning feature allows a preview of planned dives
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (Must purchase optional download cable. Cable is included on i550C Pro Pack)
- Water-activated (turns on automatically)
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature
- Nitrox mix to 100% O2
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Extended Range Gauge Mode
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac or PC platforms, which allows control of all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos & videos. DiverLog must be purchased separately at ediverlog.com
We have some i550c in our school equipment. They are easy to use and have a large screen.
The computer will go to sleep once the residual nitrogen has cleared, this can take several hours of course and the water contacts must be dry.
The battery is user changeable and is easy to do. You just need a 50c sized coin to open the back door.
It is still best to check your battery before heading out and always have a spare at hand.
Aqualung, Oceanic and Hollis computers may look very similar and that's because they are all made in the Pelagic Pressure Systems factory in the USA.
Acquired by Aqua Lung in May 2015, Pelagic Pressure Systems has had a long history of innovating dive instrumentation. But with the extra funds put in by Aqualung, the R&D has improved as has the reliability of the computers.
Pelagic Pressure Systems is a designer and manufacturer of dive instrumentation for many of the leading brands in the dive industry today. Pelagic was founded in 1980 and is located near the Silicon Valley technology hub in the San Francisco Bay area, USA.