Aqualung Favola Mask
This twin-lens mask achieves a low volume while retaining a generous field of vision by setting the lenses close to the eyes and angling them slightly downward. The result is an excellent field of view, especially on the vertical plane, and visual awareness of the accessories clipped to your BCD.
Guarantees an incredible field of vision. The lenses are at an incline providing a wide angle of view upwards and downwards. The patented Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out, providing maximum adaptability and comfort to any head shape. The quick counter posed push button activation makes the buckle easy to use even when wearing gloves. Strap with larger headpiece provides greater stability and comfort
- Uniquely shaped lenses deliver improve peripheral vision over all and are inclined for better viewing upwards and downwards.
- Twin lens design has a low internal volume that reduces buoyancy in the water and eases clearing.
- Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customized and pinch-free fit.
- Counterposed push button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. The system is also easy to use when wearing gloves.
- Wide headpiece on silicone strap conforms to the user’s head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit.
- High-grade silicone material allows the facial skirt to flex and naturally mold around facial contours for a leak-free seal.
- Shatterproof, tempered glass lenses suitable for diving and snorkeling meet ANSI standards.