|Soft Sole||UK 5 - 7||UK 7 - 10||UK 9 - 13|
|Hard Sole||UK 4 - 6||UK 7 - 9||UK 9 - 13|
|Drysuit Boot||UK 4 - 5||UK 6 - 8||UK 9 - 12|
Apeks RK3 HD "Jet" Fins
Looking for a stiff jet fin, but not too heavy?
The RK3 HD is the next fin in the RK3 range of fins. The RK3 HD is made from a higher density material than the standard RK3, which makes the fin stiffer and heavier. The RK3 HD was developed in response to feedback from divers who prefer a heavier fin. The new compound of the RK3 HD adds weight to make it more negatively buoyant than the standard RK3.
An ideal fin option for dry suit diving.
In our fresh water pool test, the RK3 HD sank at a similar rate to the OMS Slipstreams. Which is slower than a Scubapro Jet Fin or OMS Tribe.
- Based on one of the first vented rubber fins sold in North America and popular among military and professional divers.
- Compact, and ultra-rugged for use in harsh environments.
- Improved foot pocket with spring straps for ease of use with cold hands or thick gloves.
- The design has been the standard gear issue fin for military, special ops, coast guard and public safety divers for decades.
- Short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust while maintaining great manoeuvrability.
- Vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke.
- The vents also eliminate vortexes that can occur along the back of the blade much in the same way split fins eliminate the vortex.
- The blade material designed to hold up in the toughest environments, temperatures and abuse.
- Two large grommet holes designed to fit most karabiners for easy storage of the fins while accessing the dive site.
- Spring straps as standard.
- Custom designed buckle holds spring straps in optimum position.