Cressi Corvina Wetsuit
Cressi Corvina 5mm Two Piece Open Cell Neoprene Free Dive Wetsuit
A replica of the seabed created from high-resolution photographs selected by the Cressi team, slightly distorted to combine the ability to camouflage with an elegant aesthetic.
The suit facilitates the expansion of the chest and back, as well as the mobility of the arms to have a single neoprene panel without seams on the entire side of the torso, the armpits and the inside of the arms.
Light, warm, comfortable, and easy to move around in.
Ultraspan lining on the outside lined areas
The neoprene used in the lining is of medium density for an optimal ratio between resistance to compression / need for ballasting / variation of buoyancy. The elasticity of the suit is obtained according to the lining used, not reducing the density of neoprene.
Smooth Sandwich neoprene outer panels that dramatically improve hydrodynamics and drying speed to prevent the suit from cooling down when moving out of the water. The sandwich laminate allows its stitching and improves the resistance of the neoprene.
Cressi Corvina Mens Neoprene Spearfishing Jacket Features:
- 5mm thickness
- Internal 100% microporous
- 2-ply neoprene - highly flexible with great thermal power
- Jacket with padded reinforcement on the chest
- Smooth skin with watertight seals on wrists
- Unique camouflage design - a replica of the seabed created from high-resolution photographs
- Preformed anatomical cut
- Ultraspan lining on the outside lined areas
- Smooth sandwich neoprene outer panels
- Sternal support, double, oversized with padding and anti-slip and tear-resistant fabric
- Facilitates the expansion of the chest and back
- Simple, effective and comfortable finishes, cut without edges
- Customised with attractive transfer of details
Open Cell Wetsuit Care
All Open Cell wetsuits require the inside of the suit to be lubricated with water before putting on. If you do not, the suit will pull on your body hair and skin.
Be careful of finger nails on the soft inside of the suit.
Small cuts made from finger nails are best repaired using Aquaseal FD.
As suits get more stretchy and even more comfortable, they become slightly more prone to damage. To help avoid this Do Not use soapy water to lubricate your suit as this can cause excessive stretch on the suit if you move around in the suit too much. As an example, if sitting down on the boat the outer suit will stay still on the boat, but you may move inside with any motion of the boat causing stress on the suit.