Aqualung Solaflex 8/7mm Wetsuit
Aqualung Solaflex Scuba Wetsuit
The Aqualung SolAflex is our most advanced wetsuit, designed for serious diving in cold-water conditions.
Inspired by our military and professional wetsuits, enjoy unrestrained movement in our custom AquaFlex neoprene, even at 8mm thick in the torso and 7mm in the legs and arms. Integrated hood and internal arm and leg cuffs add extra warmth and stretch.
Feel & Fit
- No Restrictive Edge Tape Because traditional edge tape at the ankles and wrists kills the stretch on most wetsuits, we’ve removed it. But instead of leaving the edge raw, we’ve fused it with our unique X-Tend cuff finish that preserves the stretch and has a polished look that is also extremely durable
- Sculpted Silhouette Sleeves and legs are cut to mirror a gentle, natural flexion in the elbows and knees. This reduces bunching material at the joints, helping you move more effortlessly and comfortably
- Powertex Kneepads How can we provide durable abrasion resistance without sacrificing stretch? Aqua Lung’s Powertex kneepad material is tough, yet highly flexible
- Non-Snag Material The tight weave of the outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and VelcroTM snags. Looking good may not be on your dive checklist, but it doesn’t hurt
- Easy on Skin The inner material is ultra-soft, making it easier to put on and take off the suit
Warmth & Protection
- Thicker Core The thickest layer of material is used for the core of your body, concentrating warmth where you need it most
- Enhanced Seam Durability Our Liquid Fusion seam technology uses reinforcing patches on the inside of seam junctions to enhance the durability and integrity of seams
- Hood Designed for Scuba G2 vent technology in the hood allows any trapped bubbles from your regulator to escape while keeping cold water out
- Water-Resistant Zipper Designed to keep you warm and dry, the “Plasmaloc” zipper on the chest has tight tolerances and a unique integrated tooth design for water resistance that is superior to most other brands
- Upper-Body Water Dam The neck and shoulders are protected by an additional layer of material that covers the zipper to minimize water exchange
- No-Slip Shoulders and Back Pad Silicone pads on the shoulders keep your BCD shoulder straps in place and minimize wear from abrasion in that area. The back pad helps keep the suit tight so that water does not enter at the back of your neck
- Specialized Seals “Skin-In” gasket seals in the forearms and calves minimize water entry through the sleeves and legs
- Improved for the Environment The SolAfx’s neoprene is free of PAH (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons) and made from a non-petroleum-based material
If your size isn't available then just let us know and we can order you one in. As these come from Australia please allow just over a week for your order.