The Beuchat Redrock wetsuit Long John is a 5mm open cell wetsuit for intensive spearfishing developed from the expertise of Beuchat, the brand that invented the isothermal spearfishing suit.
It has a new red camouflage from the fusion of Trigocamo Wide and a black frame to further break up the spearfisher’s silhouette In addition red has the ability to fade in gray with depth.
As seen on South Seas Spearos.
REFER TO THE IMAGES FOR SIZING CHART.
- Made entirely of ultra soft Elaskin X 8.6 for a high range comfort
- Open cell interior for maximum warmth
- High-end anatomical and pre-shaped cut for maximum comfort
- On the 5mm pants the bust is slimmed down to 3mm for more comfort and ease
- Seals with high quality finishes, edged with smooth neoprene: better sealing, improved appearance and greater resilience during dressing and undressing
- High-strength Supratex reinforcements on the knees
- PreCut System (Beuchat patent) : Long john style pants transformable into waist cut pants
- Available in Jacket with hood & Long john style pants transformable into waist cut pants