Can pick and mix sizes as needed.
|Size||Height (cm)||Hips (cm)||Chest (cm)|
Beuchat Rocksea 5mm Mens Open Cell Wet Suit - Pieces from
Beuchat Rocksea 5mm Mens Open Cell Wet Suit
50 years after inventing the isothermal spear fishing suit, Beuchat breaks new ground in camouflaged spearfishing suits by being the first to create a camouflage comprised of actual photographs assembled in 3D using trigonometric calculation software.
Trigocamo: innovative and exclusive three dimensional camouflage gear
- Trigocamo : innovative and exclusive three-dimensional camouflage gear
- Soft neoprene Elaskin X 8.2 for excellent comfort and fit
- Ergofit : ergonomic cut, with attention paid to every detail for maximum comfort
- Back-cut : special contours on the rear of the suit to avoid pockets developing on the back and between the shoulders
- 360å¡ one-piece face seal for improved comfort, water tightness and durability
- Reinforcements : non-slip 3D-Grip elbows, knees and sternal support
- Padded sternal reinforcement : greater stability and comfort, for carrying long and powerful weapons.
- Beaver tail : ergonomic profile to avoid thickness between the thighs, double-button fastening.
- Available as: Jacket with hood and Long John
You can buy entire suit or Jacket or Long John on it's own.
Remember, if you get the wetsuit and it doesn't fit then you can return it (in unused/undamaged condition) to exchange it or get a refund, no worries!
We are currently waiting for Large Tops to arrive into the country from Beuchat.
Open Cell Wetsuit Care
All Open Cell wetsuits require the inside of the suit to be lubricated with water before putting on. If you do not, the suit will pull on your body hair and skin.
Be careful of finger nails on the soft inside of the suit.
Small cuts made from finger nails are best repaired using Aquaseal FD.
As suits get more stretchy and even more comfortable, they become slightly more prone to damage. To help avoid this Do Not use soapy water to lubricate your suit as this can cause excessive stretch on the suit if you move around in the suit too much. As an example, if sitting down on the boat the outer suit will stay still on the boat, but you may move inside with any motion of the boat causing stress on the suit. With these suits you can simply use water to lubricate the suit.