Scubapro Hydros Pro Scuba Diving BCD
Scubapro Hydros Pro
The first BCD to excite the dive industry in a long time.
It's such a good BCD that we use it in our dive school for the students to learn in. These BCDs get thrashed in our school and are still going strong. They even still look good thanks to the UV and Chlorine resistant materials. This BCD is built to last.
A technological breakthrough in BC design and manufacture, the ground breaking HYDROS PRO uses an all-new construction method that features an exclusive Fluid-Form 3D Monoprene Gel Harness System.
Fluid Form replaces the traditional cut, Make and Trim [CMT] method of manufacturing BC's by replacing stitched fabric with soft resilient Thermoplastic Elastomer harness components and then assembling them in a modular, mechanical process.
This award winning modular rear inflation BCD, that has multiple user changeable colour options (to match the Scubapro Seawing Nova fins and Masks) is one of the best BCD's on the market for anyone who is diving with a single cylinder.
It is quick drying, packs down well and dives fantastically. It is UV and Chlorine resistant, making it the dive professionals first choice.
- Injected molded 3D Monoprene Gel outer harness: Instant Dry
- Ultra-durable & increased abrasion resistance
- Customisable & easily repairable at Dealer level
- Ergonomic design and lightweight
- Neutrally buoyant with increased stability
- Military - grade webbing sub-harness with direct mount D-rings
- Dual shoulder strap articulation and Quick switch system:
- Fully weight integrated to Trav-Tek System, or vice versa
Click here to download size chart
Add a colour kit for just $60 saving $9.99.