Scubapro Hybrid Cargo Shorts -Back in stock
Over shorts with pockets
Do you struggle with where to put your torch, dSMB and reel, spare mask or anything else you like to take diving with you and it all just hangs from your BCD or around your wrist annoying you?
Well the answer is pockets, no surprise there. But instead of gluing pockets to your suit, these shorts go over your wetsuit.
Get yours now for a hassle free dive.
Built with a mix of quality 1mm X-Foam neoprene for warmth and durable nylon for stretch and comfort.
Comfortable and stretchy, HYBRID cargo shorts form-fit to your body like you were born wearing a pair. On the underside of the nylon panels a microplush interior makes the shorts warm and cozy. This fleece fabric absorbs less water, which keeps heat against the body, increasing overall warmth. It also dries quickly.
Designed to be worn either by themselves or over a dive suit, HYBRID cargo shorts come with a nylon drawstring and reinforced seat, plus two large cargo pockets for carrying money, sunglasses or other accessories when enjoying a day on the beach or dive boat.
- Built with 1mm X-Foam neoprene for warmth and durable nylon for stretch and comfort.
- Highly versatile - ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts too.
- Unique styling keeps you warm, protected and looking good.
- Cozy, soft lining enhances comfort even more.
- Form-fitting for that sleek hydrodynamic look and feel.
- Super-comfortable and fun to wear.
- Sizes: 5 (XS-XL).