|Material:||Single Layer Polyethylene|
|Length:||13’ 2” | 4 m|
|Width:||36” | 91.4 cm|
|Seat Height:||15" | 38.1 cm|
|Leg Length:||48" | 121.9 cm|
|Weight:||117 lbs | 53.1 kg|
|Bow Hatch:||16.5” X 10.5” | 41.9 x 26.7 cm|
|Max Load:||500 lbs | 226.8 kg|
Old Town Predator PDL Kayak 2020 Stock arriving November 2020
Old Town Predator PDL
The Ultimate Spearfishing and line fishing Kayak has had a facelift.
HANDS FREE PEDAL - POWERED FISHING - A real game changer for kayak fishing in New Zealand!
Introducing the most advanced pedal powered fishing machine of its kind. It gets you to the spot fast, and keeps you on the spot without paddling. With forward, reverse and agile maneuverability, you€™ll experience precise boat control while your hands remain free to focus on fishing.
The removable pedal drive installs in seconds and tips up instantly for shallow water docking. The Predator PDL€™s specially-designed hull combines the perfect balance of smooth pedal stroke speed and stand-up stability.
Due to the size and weight of this item, this is a collect in store item only. We can potentially deliver within 100 miles of Whangarei. Alternately we can quote courier pricing.
- Award-winning low maintenance, instant forward/reverse PDL„¢ Drive with a patent-pending easy-docking system and best-in-class 5 year warranty
- Stern shallow water anchor mounting area with pre-drilled holes
- Universal Transducer Mount protects transducer from damage and fits all major fish finder manufacturers
- EVA foam deck pads for safe and comfortable stand-up fishing
- Built-in accessory tracks on front and rear mounting plates
- Forward-facing rod holder for quick lure changes or landing fish
- Large water-tight bow hatch with Quick Seal cover
- Splash resistant dry hatch on the PDL console with bungees
- Composite rudder for better control and maneuvering with carry handle
- Slide-adjustable Element Seating System delivers ergonomic all-day comfort
- Convenient gear storage pockets designed for fast access to tackle & gear
- Oversized Exo-Ridge tank well for cooler, crates and more...
Old Town PDL Drive - This revolutionary pedal drive hits an impressive 5.5 MPH with a 10.3:1 gear ratio for efficient pedaling. It mounts into the Predator PDL in seconds and in shallow water it can tip up to its docking position in an instant.
- Paddle pedals for barefoot comfort and a sure grip
- Handy carry handle makes toting the PDL drive a breeze
- PDL console doubles as a dry storage with a 6-inch access hatch
- Intuitive power assist pivot and docking mechanism for easy deployment
- Weedless power prop delivers maximum torque in forward and reverse
- Overbuilt for toughness, yet PDL Drive weights just 10kg/21 pound
Rudder control knob - positioned for fast, easy steering
Element Seating System - delivers adjustable, all-day comfort. Features forward and back adjust-ability and customization to provide ergonomic pedal performance for all-day comfort.
Performance Crafted Tri-Hull - LT900 polyethylene delivers incredible durability and strength. Tri-Hull design offers superior stability and tracking. The Predator hull comes with a Lifetime Warranty*
Slip Resistant Exo-Ridge Deck - for sure footing and fast drainage. Proprietary textured design ensures you and your gear stay dry and secure.
Scupper Holes - including a built-in transducer scupper. 8 scupper holes drain away any water that enters the kayak, and include our patented one-way Scupper Valves.
6 Removable Mounting Plates - for accessory mounting without drilling into the hull. Strategically placed high-strength mounts mean no more drilling into your boat hull. Customize with rod holders, fish finders, slide tracks or GPS.
Exo-Ridge Tank Well - oversized for insulated bag, cooler, gear box and more. Large capacity Exo-Ridge design keeps all your gear dry. Ideal for catch storage and large enough to fit XOS species like kingfish, snapper, tuna and more.
Large Bow Hatch with Click Seal Cover - holds plenty gear. Roomy hatch opening is perfect for gear bags and more. Locks securely with one simple click. Keeps gear secure and dry.
6-inch access hatch - in PDL console. PDL console doubles as dry storage with a 6-inch access hatch.
Gear storage pockets - designed for fast access. Convenient recessed storage on both sides provides quick access to your gear.
Rudder System - The aluminum alloy used in our rudder can take lots of abuse, bending, and rebending before it breaks. With some care this aluminum rudder should last a lifetime. When deployed you use the foot pedals to guide the kayak to the right or the left.
Seat - Comfortable foldable/removable seat with underseat storage with enough space for a free dive wetsuit top plus more. Plus rear seat storage for your lunch or dive mask and accessories.
Overall weight with seat, PDL drive and rudder system 50kg
The Predator€™s multiple mounting plates let you add all the greatest accessories. We have set ours up with a Lowrance fish finder with the transducer siliconed into the hull, but the Hummingbird transducer will fit the scuppers mount.
We are using Railblaza to fit extra fishing rod holders and dive flags.
We are using Rob Fort Series to keep our catch cool, protect our fish finder, diver and rods with covers, leashes and anchor systems.