Mares SLS Dragon BCD
The bladder only inflates behind you and is shaped so that when you're in the water it will hold you in a horizontal position. When dumping air out of BCD a bungee will fold the wing up and tuck it neatly in behind you to stay streamlined.
The wing is free-floating so while it is attached to your harness it is free to move when needed so it doesn't affect the shape or hold of your harness.
- SUPERBLY COMFORTABLE AND STABLE YET TOUGH AND DURABLE
- AIRCELL SLIDES ON SHOULDERS FOR INCREASED COMFORT WHEN INFLATED
- POSITION OF THE CORRUGATED HOSE RETAINING EPAULETTE CAN BE ADJUSTED
- HIGH LIFT AIRCELL WITH “DRAGON” WINGLETS
- SMART TRIM WEIGHT POSITIONING
- SLS WEIGHT SYSTEM
- SWIVEL BUCKLES: 50MM ON THE DRAGON, 40MM ON THE KAILA (female version)
- HIGH CAPACITY CARGO POCKETS WITH STRETCH PANELS
- ADJUSTABLE CUMMERBUND
- MONOPLATE BACKPACK FITS SINGLE OR DOUBLE TANKS
- VISUAL CONFIRMATION OF PROPER WEIGHT POUCH INSERTION
- PERSONALIZABLE LABEL ON WEIGHT POCKETS
Weight system: SLS Lift: 200N (Size L) . Material: Cordura®420 . Rings: 5 x Stainless Steel D-rings. Weight: 4.5kg (Size L). Backpack: Monoplate. Weight system Capacity: XS-S:4kg/9lbs - M-XL: 6kg/13lbs