Mares Razor Pro Fins
Mares have an incredibly comfortable wide foot pocket, ideal for wide feet.
The variable-thickness blade bends during the various phases of fining action, achieving an ideal flexing curve, thanks in part to the use of the best techno polymers, the true core of agility and elasticity.
The special design of the channels on the blade and the lateral stringers on the foot pocket make it possible to channel and increase the flow of water toward the pronounced “V” at the tip, increasing thrust and preventing the fin from slipping laterally. Its light weight and power give the Razor Pro the best yield among all the techno polymer fins currently available on the market.
- INTERCHANGEABLE BLADE TO MEET DEMANDS IN ALL DIVING CONDITIONS
- TAPERED HIGH-QUALITY ELASTOMER BLADE FACILITATES EXCELLENT AGILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- DESIGNED TO BE WORN WITH A 3MM NEOPRENE SOCK
- PERFORMANCE ENGINEERED FOOT POCKET DELIVERS PERFECT POWER TRANSMISSION FROM FOOT TO BLADE
- V-TIP TO PREVENT SLIPPING FROM SIDE TO SIDE WHILE KICKING