Fourth Element Argonaut 2.0 Dry Suit
Fourth Element Argonaut 2.0
Stay warm and dry with this popular top of the range drysuit.
All Argonaut drysuits are made to measure using BIOMAP®, a revolutionary new measurement and pattern design system with some of the newest fabrics, to create a bespoke dive suit unique to the diver, that is lightweight and hardwearing.
So you must come in store to get measured. We take 2 photos of you on the Bio-Map, plus take a few measurements (weight, height, shoe size etc) and then add this into the online tool and press SEND.
Each suit takes about 10 to 12 weeks to deliver from the date of measurement.
Argonaut Flex. A specially engineered durable Flex trilaminate material is used throughout, making the Argonaut Flex an extremely rugged suit. This fabric has already been specified for military use and features hardwearing fabrics laminated with a flexible butyl layer for the ideal balance of durability and comfort.
The Argonaut Stealth is the newest addition to the suit line up. With Stealth fabric throughout the suit providing the ultimate combination of stretch and lightweight durability, donning the Argonaut Stealth feels more like putting on your favourite jacket. Once on however, the unparalleled freedom of movement due to a combination of the fabric’s performance with our unique pattern makes this our most versatile drysuit.
Argonaut Stealth Hybrid. Using a combination of the Stealth fabric on the torso and arms of the suit, with Flex trilaminate lower body, the Stealth Hybrid suit gives excellent mobility, outstanding durability and the ultimate fit
The way the suit is designed means that you have greater movement, making it an ideal suit for technical divers or those who don't want to be restricted underwater.
- Latex neck seals are standard with the option to upgrate to Neoprene or Si-Tech ring system
- HD tear resitent latex wrist seals are standard with the option to upgrate to Neoprene or Si-Tech ring system
- Two large thigh pockets which can be reduced to one if required. Bungee loops and secure hook in each pocket.
- 2.5mm compressed neoprene tech boots or 4mm compressed neoprene standard boots
- Reinforcement at heel and toes for maximum ankle flexibility
- Ergonomic footbed to maximise warmth and comfort
- Retaining ankle straps
- Dry sock option is also available
- Wetnotes sleeve
- Warm-neck collar
- Duratex tape is used to protect the outside of the seams from abrasion
- Flat seams are taped inside and out for strength and reliability
- YKK Aquaseal composite zip
- Cross-chest entry, maximising flexibility and ease of donning
- Duratex panels reinforce key wear areas including shoulders, elbows and knees
- Telescopic torso design allows maximum range of movement with different undersuit combinations
- Elasticated crotch strap
- Internal braces
- SiTech Antares system allows for several dry glove options in conjunction with silicone seals.
The result is more than just ‘made to measure’, it is a bespoke suit built to the exact requirements of the customer.
If you would like to purchase one of these drysuits contact us on 0800 DIVE NZ (0800 3483 69) or emails us at email@example.com to discuss measurements.