Aqualung Aleutian Kevlar Gloves
Quality Kevlar 3mm neoprene gloves
The Aleutian Glove is made of Thermal Flex 4-Way stretch neoprene and is one of the easier gloves to put on or take off. The wrist openings are bell shaped and offer easy entry for your hand and wetsuit cuffs. Pre-bent fingers to match the natural shape of your hand, adding to the comfort of this glove.
- Thermal flex 4-way stretch neoprene panels provide exceptional comfort and warmth
- Pre-curved fingers and ribbed glove-back work together to eliminate hand fatigue
- Bell cut wrist opening allows for trouble free entry and accommodates wetsuit cuffs comfortably
- Elastic closure minimizes water exchange and keeps the cold out
- Go Green & reduce waste! Gloves are packaged in a reusable mesh bag
- Thickness 3mm neoprene
- Wrist closure with velcro tab
- Neoprene - Thermal Flex 4 Way
- Palm and/or Finger Coating - Silicone
- Seams - Glued & Blind-stitchedWarrantyOne Year Limited
|Sizes||Palm Circumference (A)||Hand Length (B)|
Best kevlar gloves that I have used. The kevlar goes around the top of the fingers which is good for grabbing crays.