- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
- Air-balanced valve smooths out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Uses the S600's large diaphragm inside a compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable compact orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min.
Scubapro Regulator | MK25 EVO / S620Ti from
Here to make breathing underwater easier for you.
If you are looking for a regulator that will last you 20 years, be light in your mouth and breathe super easily, then this is the regulator for you.
SCUBAPRO teams its high performance first stage with a brand new air-balanced second stage. The MK25 EVO offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand.
The new S620 Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO's renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 Ti delivers excellent performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view. In all water temperatures, in all dive conditions, this new reg system is a winner.
Scubapro has been the Leader in the Evolution of piston controlled first stages since its beginning; the MK25 EVO carries on this heritage with an array of patented features ensuring unfailing performance.
The MK25EVO is a balanced piston first stage, Scubapro's absolute top performer. It is a superior regulator thanks to its ultra-stable intermediate pressure (IP) resulting in an extremely-punctual and constantly high delivery of air. This means instant airflow at any tank pressure and water temperature for a real carefree dive.
Air balanced, flow-thru-piston-first stage: Air balanced pistons deliver significantly more air to the second stage than any other first stage, while their performance is totally unaffected by the changing tank pressure.
A balanced piston allows the use of lighter and more sensitive components, resulting in ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, and extra high air flow, especially in low tank pressure ranges. The tired diver benefits from a smoother breathing regulator during the ascent or deco stop.
Balanced piston first stages are the first choice of demanding sport divers and professionals. A balanced piston performs equally in warm and cold-water environments.
The MK25 EVO has two opposite high-pressure ports (HP). The arrangement of high-and-low-pressure hoses is crucial to diving comfort. Two opposite HP ports allow for an individual positioning of the first stage (pointing up or down). This allows the diver to position the gauges either on the right or left side and increases the freedom of movement for head and neck.
Multiple low-pressure ports (LP). For ultimate freedom in the arrangement of LP hoses, the MK25 EVO accommodates five HF (High Flow) ports on a swiveling turret, which allows for 360° swivel of hoses. High flow ports deliver about 15% more air than conventional ports.
Externally adjustable intermediate pressure- allows authorized Scubapro service technicians to quickly fine-tune and adjusts the first stage after maintenance without the need to disassemble it.
As the MK25 first stage has 5 LP ports, 1 being on the end of the reg it allows great hose routing on the twins. The turret makes them great on my stage bottles as well as when I am single tank diving.
Technical Information regarding Titanium
Do not use Titanium regulators with Oxygen Enriched Air (Nitrox) greater than 40%.
Comes with full manufacturers warranty and free shipping anywhere in New Zealand. As we back all of our products, if you are not satisfied, for ANY reason, then simply return the regulator for a full refund.
We'll assemble and test the regulator onsite so it's ready for you to use straight out of the box. We strive to provide the best after sales service in the country so once you get the regulator if you have any questions then we are more than happy to help.
If you would like to know more about this product or are unsure what you need then simply contact us on email@example.com or phone 09 438 1075 to speak to a real person (who also loves scuba diving and who also uses the Scubapro MK25).
I have owned Mares Proton, Scubapro MK17 and Mk25 with S600 and G260's, but I love this reg. It is just as good as the other Scubapro's meaning it breathers beautifully, but is really nice and light in my mouth, so no jaw fatigue.