Scubapro Regulator | Mk25 EVO / G260 from
Scubapro MK25 EVO / G260 Scuba Diving Regulator
Beautiful to look at, beautiful to breath through. I have used the MK25/G260's on my twins set up for 6 years and wouldn't trade them for anything, well except when the Tech Black set came along....
Now you can benefit from these fantastic, rugged balanced regulators. Choosing these regulators you have one of the best breathing balanced regulators, whether you dive just a couple of times a year collecting scallops or are diving every week, these regs will be a dream to dive.
The venturi system prevents annoying free flowing and the adjustment screw allows you to make the breathing easier or harder depending on what you like.
** Assembled and Tested by our on-site Servicing Technicians before sending **
The MK25EVO is a balanced piston first stage, Scubapro's absolute top performer. It is a superior regulator thanks to its ultra-stable intermediate pressure (IP) resulting in an extremely-punctual and constantly high delivery of air. This means instant airflow at any tank pressure and water temperature for a real carefree dive.
Air balanced, flow-thru-piston-first stage: Air balanced pistons deliver significantly more air to the second stage than any other first stage, while their performance is totally unaffected by the changing tank pressure.
A balanced piston allows the use of lighter and more sensitive components, resulting in ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, and extra high air flow, especially in low tank pressure ranges. The tired diver benefits from a smoother breathing regulator during the ascent or deco stop.
Balanced piston first stages are the first choice of demanding sport divers and professionals. A balanced piston performs equally in warm and cold-water environments.
The MK25 EVO has two opposite high-pressure ports (HP). The arrangement of high-and-low-pressure hoses is crucial to diving comfort. Two opposite HP ports allow for an individual positioning of the first stage (pointing up or down). This allows the diver to position the gauges either on the right or left side and increases the freedom of movement for head and neck.
Multiple low-pressure ports (LP). For ultimate freedom in the arrangement of LP hoses, the MK25 EVO accommodates five HF (High Flow) ports on a swiveling turret, which allows for 360° swivel of hoses. High flow ports deliver about 15% more air than conventional ports.
Externally adjustable intermediate pressure- allows authorized Scubapro service technicians to quickly fine-tune and adjusts the first stage after maintenance without the need to disassemble it.
As the MK25 first stage has 5 LP ports, 1 being on the end of the reg it allows great hose routing on the twins. The turret makes them great on my stage bottles as well as when I am single tank diving.
- Technopolymer Body and Components
- Peak Performance Air-balancing System
- Air-Balanced Linear-Flow Valve
- Diver Adjustable VIVA
Comes with full manufacturer's warranty and free shipping anywhere in New Zealand. As we back all of our products, if you are not satisfied, for ANY reason, then simply return the regulator for a full refund.
We'll assemble and test the regulator onsite so it's ready for you to use straight out of the box. We strive to provide the best after sales service in the country so once you get the regulator if you have any questions then we are more than happy to help.
For Scubapro's Regulator Product Manual Click here.
If you would like to know more about this product or are unsure what you need then simply contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 09 438 1075 to speak to a real person (who also loves scuba diving and uses this set up).
MK25 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the previous MK25 without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/570.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
G260 2nd Stage
The Scubapro G260 2nd Stage is a tough and reliable 2nd stage preferred by many divers for its cold water performance and ambidextrous design. Air balanced the G260 has metal internal components and a consistent performance.
- Air balanced second stage valve smooths out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer design features Scubapro's largest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Metal components (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector) increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes, and a Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort, and the reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.