- Back flotation technology positions the air cell behind you, providing exceptional freedom of movement around chest and shoulders.
- Trim pocket to aid diver trim position, by distributing weight.
- Ergonomic harness incorporates anatomically shaped components to even out the load.
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort during long dives.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit.
- Contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch buckle securely lock down the tank.
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
- 3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches secure with easy-squeeze buckles.
- Available with Balanced Power Inflator or AIR2 alternate air source.
Scubapro Ladyhawk BCD
Ladyhawk, Scubapro's popular rear inflation, weight integrated BCD designed especially for female divers.
Why we like the Scubapro Ladyhawk BCD:
- Strategically placed padding
- Narrow neck yoke
- Fully integrated weight system
- Despite being a rear inflated BCD the Scubapro Ladyhawk also has a cargo pocket for carrying additional gear such as your spare mask and SMB
- Four stainless steel D-rings again come in handy to clip off gear
Rear inflation BCD's with no bulky pockets aid the best diver trim and comfort.