Nanuk 918 Hard Case - Medium Size
When traveling in less than hospitable environments or situations, protect your valuable gear with the black 918 Case with Foam from NANUK.
It features Power-claw latches, two holes for user-supplied padlocks, a purge valve, and a bezel system to prevent dust and water intrusion. Lightweight, dust resistance and waterproof, the case has an IP67 rating (submersion at 3ft for 30 minutes).
Carry the case with the robust top handle. For convenience the handle and the lid will stay in an upright position.
The pick-and-pluck foam interior allows for customised gear placement. Made of impact resistant NK-7 resin with stainless steel hardware, the case is strong, durable and can be stacked.
The dust-proof and waterproof case secures with the Powerclaw latching system, which includes a patented Powerclaw latch that uses compressive force to tightly clamp the case shut, plus an integrated slide lock that prevents the case from opening during transport or when dropped.
Interior Dimensions: L378mm x W249mm x H218mm
Exterior Dimensions: L429mm x W328mm x H236mm
Weight when empty: 2.9kg
Max buoyancy: 18.1kg
Water resistant and NK-7 resin is UV-resistant to protect against discolouration and material degradation.
There are many colours for you to choose from.
- High performance gasket is ideal for protecting your equipment in extremely harsh weather conditions
- Powerclaw latching system
- IP67-rated for water (submersion at 3 ft for 30 minutes) and dust resistance
- Made from impact-resistant NK-7 resin and stainless-steel hardware
- Two reinforced padlock inserts
- Integrated lid stay (110°)
- Overlapping lid including at rear of case
- Top and bottom panel mount
- Bezel system
- Removable hinge pin
- Handle stay
- Screw bosses in lid for mounting accessories
- Integrated shoulder strap attachment (strap not included)