Nanuk 904 Small Hard Case
The Nanuk 904 is a small crushproof hard case made from lightweight NK-7 resin that protects and stores compact gear, such as a mirrorless camera and lens or a two-way radio with accessories.
It includes a multi-layered cubed foam insert with pre-scored squares, which can be individually removed to accommodate the shape of your gear. When measuring your gear to the case, make sure to leave two inches around the perimeter to guard against impact.
The dustproof case secures with the Powerclaw latching system, which includes a patented Powerclaw latch that uses compressive force to tightly clamp the case shut, plus an integrated slide lock that prevents the case from opening during transport or when dropped. For additional security, there are holes for adding optional 900 Series Nanuk padlocks or a tie lock when traveling.
The case features stainless steel hardware and can be carried using a foldable soft-grip handle at the top. The handle structure is molded with the NK-7 resin and is covered with a soft shock-absorbing rubber, for comfort in carrying heavy loads. Integrated stays in the hanlie keep it folded down, avoiding damage during transport or shipping.
Interior Dimensions: L213mm x W152mm x H94mm
Exterior Dimensions: L259mm x W201mm x H114mm
Weight when empty: 0.7kg
Max buoyancy: 3.3kg
Water resistant and NK-7 resin is UV-resistant to protect against discolouration and material degradation.
There are many colours for you to choose from.
- Automatic pressure valve which guards against the vacuum caused by changes in altitude and geographic locations that tend to seal watertight cases shut
- Pressure valve equalizes atmospheric pressure using micro vents, which allow air to pass through, but prevent water from getting inside
- Waterproof, custom-fit gasket, or seal, is made from high-quality EPDM rubber and resists deformation and fatigue
- NK-7 resin is UV-resistant to protect against discolouration and material degradation
- Molded-in bezel system includes detailing on the lower portion of the case for installing a panel kit without using a secondary bracket or drilling holes in the side of the case
- Bezel system accommodates an optional Waterproof Case Panel Kit or mounted electronic, measurement, or test equipment to use case as independent mobile test or control unit
- Integrated lid stay prevents lid from closing while you access your gear
- Grooves on the front interlock with built-in feet at the base when stacking multiple cases of the same size, which saves space for transport