Beuchat Marlin Elite 950 Speargun
Keen on spearfishing then this speargun could be yours!
The Marlin Elite 950 Speargun is a neutrally buoyant and silent speargun which is perfect for reef spearfishing and snapper snooping!
Features of the Beuchat Marlin Elite speargun include:
- Marlin Handle and Mechanism
- Interchangeable line release for either left or right handed Spearfisher
- 28mm aluminium barrel, with a polyurethane outer in a cuttlefish shape.
- Polyurethane reduces noise, and creates a neutrally buoyant Speargun
- 18.3mm Rapid Rubber with Tahitian wishbone
- 6.5mm Stainless steel shaft
This was the first speargun that I owned. I really like the feel of the gun in and out of the water. I had a couple of issues when I first started using it, mainly adjusting the tension on the muzzle clamp. I had it too tight which was great for keeping the shaft in place, but slowed the shaft when shooting. A couple of missed King fish as the shaft bounced off. All sorted now, The only other thing is the rubber that covers the gun, helping stop the metal on metal noise scaring fish, started to peel after a year. So I have had to tape the end. this is probably just from being in the sun (UV) too long during storage.
But I am really happy with the gun, shoots straight and feeds me.