Mares Scuba Regulator | Epic Adjust 82X from
Mares Epic Adjust 82X Scuba Diving Regulator
The Mares Epic Adjust 82x is a balanced 1st stage turret regulator that has an auto seal system on the 1st stage meaning no water can enter the first stage if you forget to put the dust cap on.
We love the pivoting purge on the second stage.
The innovative Twin Power system combines the features of the VAD system which is typical of Mares second stages, with some adjustment advantages:
- The VAD system capitalizes on the Venturi effect, conveying 90% of the air inside a lateral by-pass. The air currents flow through it without encountering levers or mechanisms, ensuring the very best performance even in extreme situations, like diving in cold water.
- The Twin Power System makes it possible to control the VAD system air flow to ensure natural breathing at any depth and deliver the right amount in response to the demand from the diver.
But the benefits don’t stop there. The diver can adjust breathing comfort as needed using a knob that’s easy to operate even when wearing thick gloves; Mares also apply this concept to the purge button, which is broad and pivoting for fast, intuitive use.
** Assembled and Tested by our on-site Servicing Technicians before sending **
|First stage:||Balanced Diaphragm|
|High pressure ports:||2 HP 7/16" UNF|
|Low pressure ports:||5 LP 3/8" UNF|
- PVD Coating
- Swivel Turret
- Natural DFC on all LP Ports
- OPD - Tilted High Pressure Ports
- Auto Seal Technology on 1ST STAGE (a spring loaded plug to seal the inlet to better keep water and dust out of the 1st stage during storage and cleaning).
- Metal 2nd stage with PVD Coating
- Twin Powered System
- Adjustable Breathing Comfort
- Pneumatically Assisted Design
- High Air Flow
- Wide Pivoting Purge Button
- Cold Water Use
- Superflex Hose
MEETS AND EXCEEDS THE REQUIREMENTS OF NORSOK U-101 AT A DEPTH OF 200M
CERTIFIED PERFORMANCE AT 200 M, PROVEN TECHNOLOGY AT 400M
All Metal TechnologyOutstanding mechanical reliability and high thermal conductivity make our metal 2nd stages extremely long lasting and ideal for cold water dives. The high thermal conductivity of metal reduces also the dry mouth feeling during the dive.
DFC - Dynamic Flow ControlMinimizes intermediate pressure drop during inhalation thus maximizing gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions.
ACT Valve - Advanced Coating TechnologyAdvanced Coating Technology
The new valve in the “X” systems increases durability by an astounding 600%, even under the most extreme conditions.
Twin PowerNew, flow control manages the delivery rate of your gas, from natural breathing to power breathing. The former is the traditional way of breathing a Mares regulator, (VAD) while the latter (VAD+) provides an extra push when you need it.
VAD - Vortex Assisted DesignThe air bypass tube delivers air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
Comes with full manufacturers warranty and free shipping anywhere in New Zealand. As we back all of our products, if you are not satisfied, for ANY reason, then simply return the regulator for a full refund.
We'll assemble and test the regulator onsite so it's ready for you to use straight out of the box.
To view the Mares Regulator Product User Manual Click Here
If you would like to know more about this product or are unsure what you need then simply contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 09 438 1075 to speak to a real person (who also loves scuba diving).