Mares Illusion 5mm Freedive Open Cell Wetsuit.
The Illusion 50 freediving wetsuit men's jacket and long john is made of 5 mm neoprene. The suit is internally in open cell neoprene, while the exterior is gray lined with a camouflage print depicting a seabed .
A pre-shaped cut ensures comfort and excellent fit with a non-slip chest pad with an internal neoprene "shock absorber". This makes it a perfect suit for spearfishing.
• New camouflage with bottom design printed on gray lining for completely hiding the fisherman
• Preformed cut ensuring excellent comfort and fit
• Excellent elasticity and compression resistance
• Anti-slip sternal reinforcement and internal neoprene shock absorber
• Re-enforced knee pads
As with all Open Cell wetsuits you will need to lube it in order to get into it. You cannot put it on dry.
Buy with confidence knowing that if you get the wrong size, simply return it in the same condition and we will send you another size.
The Pro-Dive Free Dive Fins are ideal fins for Free-Diving or Spearfishing. The Thermo rubber foot pocket make the fins comfortable to wear while the hydro dynamic fin shape gives you thrust and power in the water.
• Thermo rubber foot pocket
• High density TPR perimeter reinforcement
• Hydro-dynamic ﬁn shape
• Suitable for free-diving and spearﬁshing
Mares Bandit Speargun
Great entry level Railgun option for NZ Spearos.
The lightweight aluminium barrel is easy to move through the water.
The curved loading butt makes loading the gun simple and easy with the option to load on the chest or knee.
Remember loading a spear gun isn't about strength, it's all about technique.
The muzzle on the Bandit spear gun is a double muzzle, a second 16mm rubber can be fitted by you to give more power when targeting those larger fish.
There is a safety catch on the handle of the gun that sits just above the trigger mechanism for quick and easy release.
The gun comes standard with a 19mm band which is thick enough to provide plenty of power and uses a Dynema wishbone.
Tahitian tri-cut tip 7mm finned spear shaft.
Shark clip with swivel for easy float line attachment, and a rubber line bungee that helps reduce spear recoil.
The Bandit uses a highly durable, stainless steel firing mechanism that ensures great reliability over time.
Available in lengths 75cm, 95cm & 110cm
- Comfort grip over-molded handle
- Toggle safety lock
- Extruded aluminium barrel
- Tricut 7mm spring steel shaft
- Dyneema bridle for increased safety
- Gun Bungee to reduce spear bounce
- Closed muzzle with power-up option
- Sharkclip with swivel for easy floatline attachment
- Monofilament gun line with rubber gun bungee
- Hip Loading butt plate