Aqualung Sphera Mask - Popular for Free diving and Underwater Hockey
Brought back by popular demand, the extremely low volume Sphera is very popular with free divers around the globe.
In NZ it's one of the go to masks for Underwater Hockey.
With its ultra-low profile, the Sphera blends the best qualities of dive and swim masks. A narrow bridge separates curved lenses that give divers a true 180-degree range of visibility while a sleek frame and trim buckles reduce drag while swimming.
- 100% UVA & UVB protection.
- Patented Plexisol® lens provides 180-degree visibility.
- Anti-fog and scratch-resistant coating.
- Hydrodynamic styling.
- Easy-adjust buckle system.
- Available in a black frame with black silicone skirt