Aqualung i300C Wrist Dive Computer - Bluetooth
Do you want to make your diving easier by tracking all useful information that will help you keep safe, well the i300C is just that.
So don't struggle with having to remember your dive tables inside out under water, make it easy and buy a computer now.
Bluetooth technology is now added to the popular i300C, making it even simpler to use.
Bluetooth technology is now added to the popular i300, making it even simpler to use
The i300C’s uncomplicated, intuitive, and rugged design lets you focus on your dive, not your gear. With an easy-to-use interface, flexible operating modes, built-in backlight and water-activated on switch, the i300C gets you in the water and descending to your next adventure in no time. This durable, versatile and affordable dive computer is great for new divers as well as dive schools and centers. Users will appreciate the data retention feature that saves past settings and calculations between battery changes.
Wirelessly manage your dive data and settings on your mobile device via the computer’s Bluetooth connectivity and after your dive share your memories, stats, photos, and dive site on social media all through the free DiverLog+ app.
Other Main Features of the i300c Dive Computer
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for increased safety
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades (must purchase optional download cable)
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive
- Water activation feature, to give a no-worries start to the dive
- Single button press access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours and lowest temperature
- 3 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac, PC, or mobile platforms, which allows you to control all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos. DiverLog must be purchased separately at www.ediverlog.com
We have some i300c in our school equipment. They are easy to use, but the screen like all pucks is small. Also you must make sure that the water contacts are dried at the end of the dive so the computer will go to sleep and save your battery.
The computer will go to sleep once the residual nitrogen has cleared which of course may be several hours and the water contacts must be dry.
The battery is user changeable, but you must use the tool provided to open the back door. It's a little tricky, so best to check your battery before heading out and always have a spare at hand.
Aqualung, Oceanic, Sherwood and Genesis computers may look very similar and that's because they are all made in the Pelagic Pressure Systems factory in the USA.
Aqualung i300c shares the Oceanic Veo looks and technology
Acquired by Aqua Lung in May 2015, Pelagic Pressure Systems has had a long history of innovating dive instrumentation. But with the extra funds put in by Aqualung, the R&D has improved as has the reliability of the computers.
Pelagic Pressure Systems is a designer and manufacturer of dive instrumentation for many of the leading brands in the dive industry today. Pelagic was founded in 1980 and is located near the Silicon Valley technology hub in the San Francisco Bay area, USA.
easy to use, nice big digits to read underwater and easy to pair the blue tooth and transfer data to the app. Does everything it claimed so far.