Aqualung 304 Stainless Steel SqueezeLock
Our favourite Scuba diving cutting tool at Dive HQ Whangarei is the Squeezelock knife from Aqualung.
This blunt ended blade had a traditional straight edged blade on one side and a serated blade on the other with a line cutter.
The knife locks into the sheath and as the name suggests, there is a squeeze mechanism to release the knife. We have them in our school on our BCD's and we haven't lost one yet.
There are some colour options available.
- 3” blade, overall length 6.5”
- 304 series stainless steel
- Patented locking mechanism securely locks knife in sheath, but releases easily with a squeeze of the handle (Patent #5,926,959)
- Variable mounting optins:
- Stainless Steel “barnacle nuts” & bolts are included for mounting through fabric or for installation on Buoyancy Compensators with knife grommets.
- Hose mounting straps are included for mounting to the BC inflator hose.
- Locking belt clip is integrated into sheath for attaching knife to webbing.
- Sheath has molded strap slots for use with optional rubber leg straps.