- The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that offers consistent performance from start of dive until end of dive, regardless of depth.
- 1 HP port and 4 LP ports are available
- Available in DIN and yoke
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The large purge button on the AT20 is easy to operate even with thick gloves.
- The integrated venturi control provides a performance boost at depth while preventing unwanted freeflow at the surface.
- An extremely efficient exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
- Offers a compact, integrated exhaust tee
Apeks AT20/20 Regulator set from
Are you just starting out, on a budget or want a quality no frills scuba diving regulator that will last years? Then the Apeks AT20/20 Regulator Set could be for you.
This high-performance regulator boasts a balanced first stage coupled with a pneumatically balanced second stage. A balanced first stage and second stage makes for much easier breathing. In an unbalanced regulator as your tank empties or you go deeper the air becomes harder to breathe. You really have to 'suck' the air out of the tank. With a balanced regulator, it doesn't matter how deep you are diving or how empty your tank is you will have the same easy breathing experience.
With this set up you get 1 High Pressure Port (for your SPG or transmitter) and 4 Low Pressure Ports (for your Octis, BCD Inflator hose, Drysuit hose for example).
The second stage also has a Venturi Lever which enables you to switch the regulator into a 'pre-dive' and 'dive' mode. This makes it less likely to free-flow on the surface (pre-dive) and easier to breath underwater (dive mode).
The regulator also boasts smooth quiet breathing and is designed for water temps above 50°F / 10°C (this is known as a warm water regulator ... if you can class 10°C as warm ... brrrr)
When you order simply choose between YOKE (screw on over the tank valve) or DIN (screw into the tank valve) configurations. We have also included an option to upgrade to add an SPG onto the regulator set.
The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece, with its patented bridge virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue while Scuba Diving.
Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
Comes with full manufacturer's warranty and free shipping anywhere in New Zealand. As we back all of our products, if you are not satisfied, for ANY reason, then simply return the regulator for a full refund.
We'll assemble and test the regulator onsite so it's ready for you to use straight out of the box.
If you would like to know more about this product or are unsure what you need then simply contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 09 438 1075 to speak to a real person (who also loves scuba diving).
Great regulator. Easy breathing and cheap!
I've used this reg for years and haven't had any problems. Highly recommended.