Apeks 100 Dry Duffel Bag
If you need a workhorse to stow and carry your dive kit, look no further than the Apeks 100 dry bag.
This bag will not fail on you.
Tough, rugged and designed to haul equipment, the dry bags feature waterproof welded seams to ensure water doesn’t get in – or out.
Diving on a sandy beach? Well the changing mat is perfect for setting your gear up on to keep sand out of your precious regulators.
Ideal for stashing wet kit post-dive or keeping personal possessions dry during a dive, you’ll find the bags are at home in the wettest, harshest conditions around.
The DRY100 is made from a 1000D Nylon Core 0.6mm thick Tarpaulin, which is designed to protect your gear from the most extreme environments.
The bag provides 113 litres of packing capacity and features a 33” (84cm) wide mouth roll-top to make it easy to stuff your kit in the bag. The bottom is a polymer reinforced foam that reduces impact force and is hard-wearing. Removable backpack straps make those long hikes to beach and cave dives way easier.
The side pocket/changing mat is removable so you don’t have to haul your whole bag out to protect your gear while you change out of your suit.
The drain dump means you can even use your bag as a kit wash bath! If your dive life needs a bag that can keep up, you’ve found it.
- 113 litres of packing capacity.
- 33” (84cm) wide mouth opening.
- 32" x 23" removable changing mat
- 1000D Nylon Core 0.6mm Tarpaulin.
- Removable backpack straps.
- Removable side pocket/changing mat feautres a zipped compartment for accessories
- Bottom panel is designed to fit over a trolley cart handle for easy transportation when heavy.
- Easy pull zipper for use with cold hands or thick gloves.
- Weight: 3.75 KG