Open Water Scubapro Standard Package
- T One BCD
- Scubapro Mk2 First Stage
- Scubapro R195 Second Stage
- Scubapro R195 Octi
- Depth and SPG Gauge
This package is worth $1,947 but BUY NOW and save $348 and receive FREE SHIPPING!
Excellent entry level BCD. Extremely reliable and sturdy and has all the basic features you need to get diving!
- Hydrodynamic cut and hi-grip padding
- Made from heavy duty Cordura 1000 exterior which ensures robustness
- Soft and lightweight Nylon 420 interior
- Carbon Reinforced shoulders and front pocket flap areas
- Cordura color-lock which protects against sun and water exposure
- Features a padded cummerband
- Lift Capacity (in KGs) XS/22, S/28, M/34, L/38, XL/41, XXL/50
MK2 EVO First Stage
- Standard Piston Design
- Thermal Insulating system [T.I.S]
- 4 LP Ports & 1 HP Port
A great basic workhorse 1st stage regulator. We have had this set up in our rental fleet for the past 10 years and they are still going strong with regular servicing.
A totally evolved classic downstream piston first stage, now more of a work-horse than ever. With increased breathing sensitivity and better airflow, freez-ing resistance is dramatically increased. Check out the new MK2 EVO!
- New XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) with mechanism fully insulated from the environment
- Increasing freezing resistance by 50%
- Airflow increased by 15%
- Larger piston (1.6mm) for better breathing performance and sensitivity, yet the overall body size, reduced by 3.5mm, results in a more compact first stage
- Removable orifice allows easier maintenance and longer regulator life
- Meets new EN250-2014 standards requirements
- Modern design
- Key insulation system components visible in blue
- New INT screw including metal logo
R195 Second Stage and Octi
- Classic Downstream Valve
- Diver Adjustable VIVA and Inhalation Effort Control
- Reversible LP Hose Attachment
SPG and Depth Gauge
- Nickle plated modules for extra toughness and durability.
- Polycarbonate glass.
- Shock protection.
- Includes HP hose.
- Max Depth Reading: 80 metres.
- Maximum depth needle records maximum depth reached.
- Max SPG Reading: 300 bar.