Scubapro MK17 EVO / C370 Regulator
The MK17 EVO / C370 is the perfect mid-range Scubapro regulator combination. It combines the cold (or murky) water compatible first stage with the powerful C350 second stage.
The MK17 EVO features a sealed dry ambient pressure chamber to increase freeze resistance and prevent free flowing in even the coldest conditions. It has an air balanced diaphragm for effortless breathing at any depth and tank pressure and features 4 (high-flow) LP ports and 2 HP ports.
The compact Scubapro C370 comes with a swivel hose for extra comfort and has two adjustment knobs on the side! It has a stainless steel frame on the front cover for extra durability (and style) and a large purge button for easy activation (even with thick dive gloves).
MK17 First Stage
- Balanced, Diaphragm controlled High Performance First Stage
- Dry Seal Chamber
- Unique thermal exchange design with external fins, optimizing freezing resistance
- Externally Adjustable Intermediate Pressure
- 4 LP Ports and Dual HP Ports
C370 Second Stage
- Compact body and exhaust tee take up little space in a travel dive bag.
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover and control knob to increase durability.
- Optimal flow design incorporates a special barrel and poppet valve to produce maximum airflow under any diving conditions
- Diver adjustable VIVA and inhalation Effort Control
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore for higher air flow